Emergency Physicians, Pathologist

4623 1/2 McArthr Blvd NW
Unit B
Washington, DC 20007
Locations and availability (1)

1.5

|  Billing fraudulently and bedside manner  |  show details
by Melissa Budahazy on Sep 20th, 2009

A few of these variables for rating don't apply because I saw her at Sibley. I was checking my credit report and noticed a charge on it and found out it was from her because she never got my updated info from Sibley- she had 7 year old insurance and address info! Not only that, but she submitted it to a collections agency within about 2 months, which is fraudulent, and did so without checking my address with Sibley, which is also fraudulent. Seems another person here had the same problem as me and this doctor has a trend in doing this, which I will definitely include in my letter to my current insurance company when I ask them to pay it.

|  Billing nightmare  |  show details
by Donna on May 28th, 2009

This doctor, whom I saw in the ER at Sibley Hospital, never billed my insurance for the visit and sent my bill to an address at which I lived 6 years ago. The hospital had my insurance info. and correct address, so their bill was promptly pay. I couldn't, however, pay a bill I had never received, and Dr. Ali's billing office sent it to collection without ever verifying my billing information against my intake forms at the ER. This appeared negatively on my credit report, and I've spent all morning trying to resolve the issue so I can get a mortgage.

|  ER Patient  |  show details
Mar 12th, 2009

Dr. Ali misdiagnosed my back problem as hip bursitis during an ER visit. She did not prescribe muscle relaxants as the back problem necessitated thus prolonging my pain until I was able to visit my GP after the Christmas holidays. Very disappointing and expensive for such poor medicine. She has since left Sibley ER and her billing group doesn't communicate with her apparently so there is no way to dispute it. Guess she won't get paid.