Dr. Irfana Ali Is this you?

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Irfana Ali?

May 28th, 2009

Billing nightmare

This doctor, whom I saw in the ER at Sibley Hospital, never billed my insurance for the visit and sent my bill to an address at which I lived 6 years ago. The hospital had my insurance info. and correct address, so their bill was promptly pay. I couldn't, however, pay a bill I had never received, and Dr. Ali's billing office sent it to collection without ever verifying my billing information against my intake forms at the ER. This appeared negatively on my credit report, and I've spent all morning trying to resolve the issue so I can get a mortgage.

March 12th, 2009

ER Patient

Dr. Ali misdiagnosed my back problem as hip bursitis during an ER visit. She did not prescribe muscle relaxants as the back problem necessitated thus prolonging my pain until I was able to visit my GP after the Christmas holidays. Very disappointing and expensive for such poor medicine. She has since left Sibley ER and her billing group doesn't communicate with her apparently so there is no way to dispute it. Guess she won't get paid.

Type 2 Diabetes