A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Irfanullah Yusufzai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Irfanullah Yusufzai is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Irfanullah Yusufzai, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Yusufzai graduated from Kabir Medical College, Peshawar.
Dr. Yusufzai has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Plano
- Saint Mary`S Hospital, Inc., Waterbury CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Irfanullah Yusufzai BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Irfanullah Yusufzai practice?
- Dr. Irfanullah Yusufzai has 2 office locations.
Dr. Irfanullah Yusufzai practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Sherman, TX.
See Plano Internists, Plano Critical Care Practitioners, and Plano Pulmonologists.