A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Irfanullah Yusufzai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Irfanullah Yusufzai is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yusufzai
Asthma Patient Education Use our asthma patient education guide to talk to your doctor about the questions and concerns you have in formulating the right asthma treatment plan for you.Before Visiting Dr. Yusufzai Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Irfanullah Yusufzai, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Yusufzai graduated from Kabir Medical College, Peshawar.
Dr. Yusufzai has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Plano
- Saint Mary`S Hospital, Inc., Waterbury CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Irfanullah Yusufzai BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Irfanullah Yusufzai practice?
- Dr. Irfanullah Yusufzai has 1 office location.
Dr. Irfanullah Yusufzai practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Sherman, TX.
See Sherman Internists, Sherman Critical Care Practitioners, and Sherman Pulmonologists.