Dr. Irene Belsky Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Irene Belsky?

Posted on October 22nd, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Belsky for several years and she is the BEST.

Posted on May 23rd, 2016

This doctor is insensitive, and abrasive. She feels they need to frequently point fingers at my "lifestyle" for a chronic affliction she has no intention of looking further into by other doctors. As a result, for the past two years of seeing her, I have to constantly undergo the same tests, to get the same, result, to get the same treatment. This woman goes on so many vacations, that I often have to see other doctors, who are also complete quacks.

Posted on February 4th, 2016

Her English is really bad and it takes forever to get any lab results. Whene i demended my test results over the phone she yelled at me and hanged up. I will never go there again

not very nice

Posted on December 31st, 2015

unfriendly, arrogant, cold personality, distracted, doesn't listen, doesn't follow up

doctor visit

Posted on March 20th, 2013

very unhappy with the way i was treated by Dr.Belsky. She was not friendly and made me feel like I was lying or doing something wrong. Did not take the time to listen to anything i had to say. Very unhappy. The rest of her staff was great. She was very unpleasant.

Dr. Belsky

Posted on December 10th, 2010

I am very impressed with Dr. Belsky's concern for her patients. I have been recently diagnosed with a major illness and Dr. Belsky has been concerned enough to call me every time she has received any results from tests or any consults from other Doctors. Its nice to have a Doctor with a concerning bedside manner. Doctors seem to be too busy to take the time with their patients during a visit, or make a phone call but Dr. Belsky makes the time for her patients.

Patient

Posted on April 30th, 2009

Dr. Belsky is new to Plainville PCC and meriam Hospital. She is my new physician. I have had two visits with her. she is well-educated, and she has found a problem with me that former doctors did not find! She immediately diagnosed and prescribed meds for the thyroid condition. On my second interview, she adjusted the dose to prevent dizziness caused by the Synthroid generic. Further, she figured out that I should be on Lisinopril, rather than Diovan. Not only is Lisinopril generic, and cost me less, but it lowered my blood pressure better than the Diovan. I'm very pleased wiith Dr. Belsky.

Posted on March 4th, 2017