inactive

Irina Benaur MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 18th, 2008
Compassionate and Competent
I have been seen by many doctors in the past and Dr. Benaur was the first to spend the time to genuinely get to know me and nail my diagnosis right on. She discussed medication options with me and helped me adjust them as needed. She truly knows what she is doing and is one of the most caring and competent doctors I have ever met. She is genuinely concerned about her patients' progress and it is more and more apparent with each and every meeting I have with her.

August 15th, 2008
Over Medicating
This doctor is not following the ethics in which she should, writing scripts of refills toa pt. who is an addict. When told, she very quickly dismisses with out hearing you out. Also, bad judgement call when concerning children who are subjected to an unsafe home. Not reporting information and buying time with the patient at the expense of the childrens safty.