8 years of experience
Accepting new patients
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Irina Benyaminova:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Irina Benyaminova is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Benyaminova has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- Additional Information
- Dr. Irina DR Benyaminova DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Irina D. Benyaminova practice?
- Dr. Irina Benyaminova has 6 office locations.
- Dr. Irina Benyaminova practices Family Medicine near , .