A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Irina Benyaminova:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Irina Benyaminova is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Benyaminova
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Benyaminova Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Benyaminova graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Benyaminova has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Irina Benyaminova DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Irina Benyaminova practice?
- Dr. Irina Benyaminova has 1 office location.
Dr. Irina Benyaminova practices Family Medicine near Rego Park, NY.
See Rego Park Family Physicians.