A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Irina Benyaminova:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Irina Benyaminova, Primary Care Physician is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Benyaminova
Education & Awards
Dr. Benyaminova graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Benyaminova has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Irina Benyaminova DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Irina Benyaminova practice?
- Dr. Irina Benyaminova has 1 office location.
Dr. Irina Benyaminova practices Family Medicine near Rego Park, NY.
See Rego Park Primary Care Doctors.