A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Benyaminova graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Benyaminova has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Bronx-Lebanon Hospital Center - Concours
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Benyaminova accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Health Plus - 4 plans
- Healthfirst - 10 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Irina Benyaminova:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Irina Benyaminova practice?
Dr. Irina Benyaminova practices Family Medicine near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Family Physicians.