A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Irina Burd:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Irina Burd, MD, PHD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Laser Hair Removal
- Skin Care
- Skin Rejuvenation
Education & Awards
Dr. Burd graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Burd has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Irina D Burd MD and PHD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Irina D. Burd practice?
- Dr. Irina Burd has 3 office locations.
Dr. Irina Burd practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Baltimore Obstetricians & Gynecologists.