Dr. Irina Cherepashinskaya-Vaizman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Irina Cherepashinskaya-Vaizman?

June 25th, 2016

I recommend Dr. Irina Vaizman , gynecologist

Before I was afraid to visit gynecologist, but now with Dr. IRINA VAIZMAN I feel comfortable. I have been her patient for over 3 years whenever I need her help. She is a great gynecologist, very professional,and kind. Dr. Irina Vaizman is really cooperative and friendly. I can easily discuss my all the issue with her. Every appointment makes me happy. The office i visit -Manhattan Beach OBGYN ,Brooklyn NY, has large space, modern equipment, and very clean. The staff is ethical, efficient. I highly recommend Dr. Irina Vaizman. You will be in good hands. .

March 3rd, 2016

Absolutely Awesome

Dr. Vaizman was very hands on with me for my whole pregnancy. I love the fact that she delivered the baby as well. I didn't have to worry about dealing with someone different she was there all the way through. She was very caring, hands on, and kept my health and the babies health a main priority.

March 3rd, 2015

Choose another dr for pregnancy

Very impersonal doctor. Wait time is extremely long.

October 21st, 2014

unprofessional doctor

Irina's office is absolutely unprofessional. Never go to that doctor!!!! I've scheduled an appointment for a regular check-up, got there on time and had to wait hour and a half in the waiting area. Office employees asked me several time what is the purpose of my visit right in front of other visitors, no privacy at all. I had no insurance and they asked me to pay $180 cash only. When I finally was told that the doctor was ready to see me, I was taken to the room where actually not Irina, but another person was sitting. That person told me that she is "the same as Irina", later it turned out she is just a doctor's assistant and doesn't have proper education nor legal permission to examine patients. Thus, I end up paying $180 without even having a decent consultation of a professional doctor. And that's exactly what I asked for when scheduled appointment. They charge for lab tests and do not provide receipts even though I've requested. Do not go to that doctor! Worst experience ever!!!!!!!

April 13th, 2013

Not Good

I am a firm believer in professionalism and this office really lacks it. The right hand does not know what the left hand is doing. Long wait times, they forget to cancel appointments, and they did not contact me when they got my test results (I had to contact them, and they told me to come in). This is a place that treats the medical profession like a business, and every visit was incredibly stressful. Furthermore, they told me that I needed a procedure that I did not need (I got a second opinion, luckily). The doctor never took the time to sit down with me and tell me what was going on, or my options. I would not recommend by any means. You are supposed to be comfortable, and I was just the opposite during my visits. Sidenote: the doctor, herself, is nice.. but by the time that you get to her, you are just so frustrated and irked.

November 29th, 2012

she wants extra money besides insurance

May 29th, 2012

Overall, I'm satisfied with the doctor visit. The stuff was not that nice in a beginning, but after a while became very friendly and helpful. The doctor took her time to explain everything and answer your questions. She looks caring and professional. Didn't feel any warmth though. But she makes you feel comfortable during visit. However, there is something Im concern about. It feels like that they only doing smth when this smth happens. Not so much to prevent the problem or complications. But I guess the doctor experienced enough to recognize the situation to really worry about and make a proper actions. We'll see. Hopefully everything will go well. Second negative point is waiting time. Which is about an hour... And it doesn't mean that you schedule appt 2pm and you come 3pm on purpose to reduce the waiting time. Not gonna work. First come, first serve kind of.

March 12th, 2012

Highly do not recommend

I went to her about 5 years ago. She took a pap, several days later front desk or whoever it was called and said that I need to immediately come to the office. I came next day and she told me I had gonorrhea. I was horrified (always used protection and was very careful with partners). She started to ASSUME I had multiple partners and said I need to take antibiotics immediately. I told her to retest me. Several days passed and my results came back negative. She had her front desk lady call me and the doc didn't even have the decency to apologize.

January 25th, 2011

Nice

When it comes to gynecologist it is hard to find one that you feel comfortable with. With this Dr. I felt connected. She is caring, nice, understanding. She has a busy schedule and sometimes you have to wait a week for an appointment but it all pays off. I feel comfortable to ask her any question and get a professional answer. She treats everyone equally despite the insurance differences.

October 5th, 2017