A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Irina Chilian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Irina Chilian, Neurologist, Sleep Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Irina Chilian, MD is board certified in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Headache Disorders
- Lower Back Pain
- Movement Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Nerve Compression Syndromes
- Peripheral Nervous System Diseases
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Chilian graduated from Yerevan State Medical University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Chilian has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center
- Garfield Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Irina Chilian MD is a female Neurologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Irina Chilian practice?
- Dr. Irina Chilian has 2 office locations.
Dr. Irina Chilian practices Neurology and Sleep Medicine near Glendale, CA.
See Glendale Neurologists and Glendale Psychiatrists.