A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Irina Chilian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Irina Chilian, Neurologist, Sleep Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chilian
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chilian Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Irina Chilian, MD is board certified in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Anxiety Disorders
- Headache Disorders
- Lower Back Pain
- Migraine Disorders
- Movement Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Nerve Compression Syndromes
- Peripheral Nervous System Diseases
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Chilian graduated from Yerevan State Medical University. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Chilian has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Irina Chilian MD is a female Neurologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Irina Chilian practice?
- Dr. Irina Chilian has 2 office locations.
Dr. Irina Chilian practices Neurology and Sleep Medicine near Duarte, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Glendale, CA.
See Duarte Neurologists and Duarte Sleep Medicine Doctors.