Learn more about Dr. Irine Corst:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Irine Corst is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Corst
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Corst Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Irine Corst, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Corst graduated from Moscow Medical Stomatologic Institute. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Corst has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Maimonides Medical Center
- Coney Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Irine Corst MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Irine Corst practice?
- Dr. Irine Corst has 1 office location.
Dr. Irine Corst practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists and Brooklyn Rheumatologists.