A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Irine Corst:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Irine Corst is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Irine Corst, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Corst graduated from Moscow Medical Stomatologic Institute. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Corst has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Maimonides Medical Center
- Coney Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Irine Corst MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Irine Corst practice?
- Dr. Irine Corst has 3 office locations.
Dr. Irine Corst practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists and Brooklyn Rheumatologists.