A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Irine Corst:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Irine Corst is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Irine Corst, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Corst graduated from Moscow Medical Stomatologic Institute. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Corst has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Maimonides Medical Center
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Corst accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Irine D. Corst practice?
Dr. Irine Corst practices Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, Allergy & Immunology, and General Practice near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists, Brooklyn Rheumatologists, Brooklyn Allergists, and Brooklyn General Practitioners.