A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Irina Efremova:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Irina Efremova is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Efremova
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Efremova Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Irina Efremova, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Efremova graduated from First Leningrad I P Pavlov Medical Institute, St Petersburg.
Dr. Efremova has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Rutgers University Health Services
- University Behavioral HealthCare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Irina Vladimirovna Efremova MD is a female Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Irina V. Efremova practice?
- Dr. Irina Efremova has 2 office locations.
Dr. Irina Efremova practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near New Brunswick, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Piscataway, NJ.
See New Brunswick Psychiatrists and New Brunswick Geriatric Doctors.