A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Irina Feldman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Irina Feldman, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Irina Feldman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Holistic Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Feldman graduated from Kiev A A Bogomolets/Ukrainian State Institute. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Feldman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Los Robles Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Irina Feldman MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Irina Feldman practice?
- Dr. Irina Feldman has 1 office location.
Dr. Irina Feldman practices Family Medicine near Thousand Oaks, CA.
See Thousand Oaks Primary Care Doctors.