A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Irina Gasanova:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Irina Gasanova is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Irina Gasanova, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gasanova graduated from Azerbaijan State Medical University, Baku.
Dr. Gasanova has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Irina Gasanova MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Irina Gasanova practice?
- Dr. Irina Gasanova has 1 office location.
Dr. Irina Gasanova practices Anesthesiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Anesthesiologists.