A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Irene Gelman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gelman graduated from Russian State Medical University (Rsmu), Moscow.
Dr. Gelman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Conroe Regional Medical Center
- Huntsville Memorial Hospital
- St Lukes The Woodlands Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gelman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Humana - 12 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Irene B. Gelman practice?
Dr. Irene Gelman practices General Practice, Hospitalist, and Internal Medicine near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Conroe, TX and Huntsville, TX.
See Houston General Practitioners, Houston Hospitalists, and Houston Internists.