A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Irene Gelman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Gelman graduated from Russian State Medical University (Rsmu), Moscow.
Dr. Gelman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Conroe Regional Medical Center
- Huntsville Memorial Hospital
- St Lukes The Woodlands Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Irene B Gelman MD is a female Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Hospitalist and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Irene B. Gelman practice?
- Dr. Irene Gelman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Irene Gelman practices Hospitalist and Internal Medicine near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Conroe, TX and Huntsville, TX.
See Houston Hospitalists and Houston Internists.