Extremely disappointing! show details Extremely disappointing!
by Molly Stuart on Mar 28th, 2016

After hiring her as our primary physician and having a full check-up, it was impossible to get in touch with her for follow up questions even after trying for days and after she had assured us that she'll be available. We were charged hundreds of dollars for 5-10 minutes in-clinic appointments that we were forced to make.

Outstanding Doctor show details Outstanding Doctor
by Thomas Vose on Mar 19th, 2015

I would not see another Doctor, she is the best.

Feb 23rd, 2015

Dr Grimberg is an excellent doctor. She has a very high attention to detail.

Very happy show details Very happy
by Barbara D. on Dec 9th, 2013

Dr. Grimberg successfully treated my husband when he was dying and enabled him to recover. She was compassionate, knowledgeable, and literally saved my husband's life. I am grateful beyond my ability to express it.

Jul 26th, 2012

As another reviewer noted, she initially comes off as very caring and thorough, give her another visit and she will have made up her mind and any symptoms contrary to her diagnosis be damned. Her treatment protocol she prescribed for me was pure malpractice and would have definitely resulted in a very serious reaction if not death. Fortunately we questioned this and another provider warned me not to follow through delicately stepping around accusing Grimberg of negligence.Grimberg's office staff is extraordinarily slow to respond to calls, even from other providers and the hospital too!Stay away from this one, she is dangerous when it comes to Rheumatology. Just wait to get in with the real rheumy in this town or go to Seattle.

Professional and polite. show details Professional and polite.
Jun 21st, 2011

Dr. Grimberg has been my physician for several years now. Each visit is thurough and she spends time discussing questions and remidies for any issue or sickness I have had. I recomend seeing her is you are in search of a primary care Dr.

Awful show details Awful
Nov 26th, 2010

Dr. Irina Grimberg was a very poor physician and had trouble communicating the specifics and implications of her diagnosis. Although she initially displayed a professional manner, it quickly became evident that she had little concern and patience for the concerns of her patients.