Dr. Irina Grimberg Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Irina Grimberg?

September 1st, 2017

This doctor will find the correct treament

Dr. Grimberg was my primary care doctor for many years. She is the most thorough and ablest diagnostician I have ever had. I come from a family of health care providers and I believe I can recognize and outstanding practitioner.

April 13th, 2017

My husband LISTENS to her!

We trust her insight, knowledge and experience. She has a compassionate heart and strong ethics. And what a great staff!

January 25th, 2017

Excellent Doctor and staff

I've been going to Dr. Grimberg since I moved to Alaska in 2012. She has an excellent knowledge of different chronic illnesses and is easy to talk to. When she was at PCA at times due to her workload wasn't easy to get in but would be available. Now in the new office Always available for me and she listens well and knows the concerns of people who suffer from chronic illnesses, especially rheumatological and autoimmune related.

March 28th, 2016

Find someone else

March 28th, 2016

Extremely disappointing!

After hiring her as our primary physician and having a full check-up, it was impossible to get in touch with her for follow up questions even after trying for days and after she had assured us that she'll be available. We were charged hundreds of dollars for 5-10 minutes in-clinic appointments that we were forced to make.

March 19th, 2015

Outstanding Doctor

I would not see another Doctor, she is the best.

February 23rd, 2015

Dr Grimberg is an excellent doctor. She has a very high attention to detail.

December 9th, 2013

Very happy

Dr. Grimberg successfully treated my husband when he was dying and enabled him to recover. She was compassionate, knowledgeable, and literally saved my husband's life. I am grateful beyond my ability to express it.

July 26th, 2012

As another reviewer noted, she initially comes off as very caring and thorough, give her another visit and she will have made up her mind and any symptoms contrary to her diagnosis be damned. Her treatment protocol she prescribed for me was pure malpractice and would have definitely resulted in a very serious reaction if not death. Fortunately we questioned this and another provider warned me not to follow through delicately stepping around accusing Grimberg of negligence.Grimberg's office staff is extraordinarily slow to respond to calls, even from other providers and the hospital too!Stay away from this one, she is dangerous when it comes to Rheumatology. Just wait to get in with the real rheumy in this town or go to Seattle.

June 21st, 2011

Professional and polite.

Dr. Grimberg has been my physician for several years now. Each visit is thurough and she spends time discussing questions and remidies for any issue or sickness I have had. I recomend seeing her is you are in search of a primary care Dr.

November 26th, 2010

Awful

Dr. Irina Grimberg was a very poor physician and had trouble communicating the specifics and implications of her diagnosis. Although she initially displayed a professional manner, it quickly became evident that she had little concern and patience for the concerns of her patients.

March 28th, 2017