A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Irina Gromov:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Irina Gromov is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gromov
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gromov Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Irina Gromov, MD, PHD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gromov graduated from Kishinev State Medical Institute.
Dr. Gromov has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars Hospital
- The Hickory Trail Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Irina I Gromov MD and PHD is a female Psychiatrist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Irina I. Gromov practice?
- Dr. Irina Gromov has 2 office locations.
Dr. Irina Gromov practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX.
See Dallas Psychiatrists and Dallas Addiction Specialists.