A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Irina Gromov:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Irina Gromov is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Irina Gromov, MD, PHD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gromov graduated from Kishinev State Medical Institute.
Dr. Gromov has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars Hospital
- The Hickory Trail Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Irina I Gromov MD and PHD is a female Psychiatrist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Irina I. Gromov practice?
- Dr. Irina Gromov has 3 office locations.
Dr. Irina Gromov practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Psychiatrists.