A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Irina Gurevich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Irina Gurevich is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gurevich
Specialties & Research
Dr. Irina Gurevich, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Gurevich graduated from Riga Stradins University (Rsu). She has 1 awards.
Dr. Gurevich has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Jordan Hospital Inc
- Hubbard Regional Hosp - Out Pt
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Irina Gurevich MD is a female Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Irina Gurevich practice?
- Dr. Irina Gurevich has 1 office location.
Dr. Irina Gurevich practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Plymouth, MA.
See Plymouth Internists, Plymouth Hematologists, and Plymouth Oncologists.