A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Irina Kaplounova:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Irina Kaplounova is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kaplounova
Irritable Bowel Syndrome Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) symptoms and causes of IBS.Before Visiting Dr. Kaplounova Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Irina Kaplounova, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaplounova graduated from Russian State Medical University (Rsmu), Moscow.
Dr. Kaplounova has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Englewood Hospital & Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Irina G Kaplounova MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Irina G. Kaplounova practice?
- Dr. Irina Kaplounova has 1 office location.
Dr. Irina Kaplounova practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Englewood, NJ.
See Englewood Internists and Englewood Gastroenterologists.