Dr. Irina Karban Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Irina Karban?

Posted on August 8th, 2017

Dr. Karban seems like a good doctor, but the office management is awful! I had appointments once a month and every time I had to wait about an hour to see my doctor, but today because of the rain I was 10 minutes late and they just canceled my appointment! Also they have forgotten to make an appointment for my second trimestr screening and I had to do it 4 weeks later!!! What kind of service is this?! I can't stand it anymore and gonna change the hospital as soon as possible....

Don't recommend

Posted on August 7th, 2016

Worst pap smear of my life. This doctor was extremely rough and then was upset and aggravated with me because I could not relax for her. I was not impressed with her bedside manner and she did not seem to listen. She certainly did not care that I was in pain and in distress.

bad experience

Posted on July 16th, 2013

would never recommend this office or Doctor to anyone. very rude and greedy office. ripped us off big time. charged us copay money for all visits where as insurance confirmed 100% coverage of pre-natal visits with no copay requirement. now billing is not coming over the phone in spite of several attempts. Doctor refused to treat my wife in her 8th month when she realized that insurance may cover part of actual delivery charges. i had to go search for another doctor during my wife's critical health condition. tests revealed that she was anemic and child had abnormal heart rate. very bad experience overall. Please go someplace else if you love your family and care for their safety.

Dr. Irina Karban worst doctor EVER!!

Posted on October 25th, 2011

Started off bad...just got worse! Went in for my appointment cause my pap with my reg doc came back bad. When I got in...wanted to know how many years ...

karban

Posted on January 14th, 2010

great docvery friendlyvery real

Posted on October 10th, 2009

She was so quick with me i waited an hour to be seen that not inculding the time i was told to undress until she see's me.She did not listen very well to my complains.She did not even ask me when was my last lmp.i would never go to her again and would not recommend her to anyone i care about.

First Gyno to help me with my PCOS

Posted on July 27th, 2009

She is very intelligent, very to the point and fact based. She listened to all my symptoms and my detailed history. Finally I was able to get some proper help with my PCOS and PMDD. I am saddened that due to an insurance change I am no longer able to see her.

Posted on April 14th, 2009

She's in and out of the exam room within minutesmaking you feel like she doesn't have time to spend with you. I often feel like I'm on an assembly line of patients instead of her giving you her undivided attention; makes you feel like you are paranoid when asking questions. The staff is rude and uneducated. Getting a return phone call is next to impossible. Still waiting for a call back after leaving the nurse 4 messages within 3 weeks. Terribly unprofessional.

Posted on February 25th, 2009