A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Irina Kiblitsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Irina Kiblitsky is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kiblitsky
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kiblitsky Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kiblitsky graduated from Moscow Medical Stomatologic Institute.
Dr. Kiblitsky has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Lutheran Medical Center
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Irina Kiblitsky MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Irina Kiblitsky practice?
- Dr. Irina Kiblitsky has 1 office location.
Dr. Irina Kiblitsky practices Psychiatry near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Psychiatrists.