Dr. Irina Klebanov DO Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Brooklyn, NY

1.9

September 29th, 2016
This medical office is all about money. Once, they were calling me for several weeks to come in and talk about my blood test. When I finally found some time and scheduled for an appointment, I waited in line for 2 hours, paid my huge copay to find out that I don't have a lot of Vitamin D in my body..Then my mom was trying to make appointment, 20 minutes before her time they called to tell her that she is late and doctor already left. Extremely nasty and unprofessional.

November 5th, 2015
Sales woman
This woman is not a doctor but a SALES PERSON. Very very cold and careless. she is only great at spending your insurance money and referring you to her doctor friends you do not need to see. She also has certain day on when she gives you test results, if its not at your continence to bad you just have to wait or take off work for your blood work results which by the way most doctors do not require you to come and to charge you for a visit.

July 11th, 2015
License to practice should be revoked
She has no idea about anything . Actually looks it up while talking to u. Rude. Annoyed with life. Will actually make sarcastic comments. No idea why she's allowed to practice

February 25th, 2015
Even if you're dying.. go in peace, this is not the medical attention anyone wants!
I have to say, after reading the previous reviews and actually going to this doctor, all the reviews prior had to be fake! So here is my experience. First, I would like to start out by saying I speak Russian, and could clearly understand what the staff was saying about me and the other patients. There were 2 front desk clerks that greeted me. one was younger and quite polite but the other one who is clearly the loud mouth of the office, started to yell at me asking me if i had some deductible. I had been through other doctors with my insurance, never have I felt so attacked about how my insurance works. (btw.. its aetna insurance, i mean seriously). So she office loudmouth clearly didn't want to call the insurance company herself to verify information, she made me do it myself. Fine, i did it, and all was well. After that, while waiting for my turn to go in, I am listening how poorly they discriminate the other non-speaking patients. What a surprise there was when I told them i speak Russian. Finally, after an hour later, the nurse brings me in, very nice girl checks my file and right as she said the doctor will see you now. A sales person is pulled into the doctors office and im waiting once again. So after some time, I finally get into the doctors office. The first thing she does is attack me about my insurance. Complaining to me how she wont get her money until a year later, etc.. I clearly stated if it was a problem, i would be happy to go to another doctor. So she examines me which was extremely unpleasant, she lifts up my shirt before asking me to take it off. She was plain rude and cold. Im not going back and I hope she read this and maybe will think twice about how she treats patients. She is no healer, she is someone who likes the business. Very sad. -- A few weeks later, I get daily calls about payment, yet i haven't ever received a statement or any type of letter in the mail! After conforming them about their harassing phone calls and to have all business dealt by mail, the trashy office manager SCREAMING at me that she will call collections on me (after 3 weeks of my visit) and then hangs up the phone on me.

October 24th, 2013
Horrible office manager
i went for office visit at 209 avenue p. the doctor is ok but office manager horrible. so rude, yelling and disrespectful! she acts like she is doing patients a favor. she is dressed for mardi gra and not office attire. very difficult to talk to.