Learn more about Dr. Irina Lelchuk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Irina Lelchuk is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lelchuk
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lelchuk Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Irina Lelchuk, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lelchuk graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Lelchuk has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- Maimonides Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Irina Lelchuk DO and MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Irina Lelchuk practice?
- Dr. Irina Lelchuk has 1 office location.
Dr. Irina Lelchuk practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists and Brooklyn Geriatric Doctors.