A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Irina Lelchuk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Irina Lelchuk is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Irina Lelchuk, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lelchuk graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Lelchuk has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Maimonides Medical Center
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Irina DR Lelchuk DO and MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Irina D. Lelchuk practice?
- Dr. Irina Lelchuk has 4 office locations.
Dr. Irina Lelchuk practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists and Brooklyn Geriatric Doctors.