Dr. Irina Lelchuk MD and DO is a female Geriatrician, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, General Practice, and Geriatric Medicine.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Irina Lelchuk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Irina Lelchuk is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Irina Lelchuk, MD, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
She has special expertise in 1 Area, including Sepsis Blood Poisoning.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Lelchuk graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.More Education & Awards
Dr. Lelchuk has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- Maimonides Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lelchuk accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- WellCare - 3 plans
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 7 plans
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Irina Lelchuk practice?
Dr. Irina Lelchuk practices Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, General Practice, and Geriatric Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists, Brooklyn Geriatric Doctors, Brooklyn General Practitioners, and Brooklyn Family Physicians.