Dr. Irina Martynova Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Irina Martynova?

October 28th, 2010

I was the wife of an in patient and I had called to speak to the doctor or either to see her at her own convenience. No return call after 24 hrs. I went to see her in her office and when she opened the door and I introduced myself and my reason for being there. She was very short on me, almost rude and told me I am not allowed to be there but should speak to her in the unit. I waited in the unit and when she got there she did not acknowledge my presence and disappeared before I got around to talking to her about my husband.Poor manners.

March 20th, 2009

I was mistreated by this doctor

I had Dr. Martynova as my doctor, and she treated me horrendously. She treated me worse than a dog, except when I met with her when other people were around. I just want to warn anybody who is considering using her as a doctor that she can be very inconsistent with her treatment of patients. Be careful!

April 1st, 2015