Dr. Irina Murakhovskaya MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, Hematology & Oncology, and Hematology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Irina Murakhovskaya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Irina Murakhovskaya is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Irina Murakhovskaya, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
She has special expertise in 1 Area, including Oncology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Murakhovskaya graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Murakhovskaya has 16 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore University Hospital At Syosset
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Murakhovskaya accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 22 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Irina Murakhovskaya practice?
Dr. Irina Murakhovskaya practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, Hematology & Oncology, and Hematology near Woodbury, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See Woodbury Internists, Woodbury Hematologists, Woodbury Oncologists, and Woodbury Pathologists.