A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Irina Murakhovskaya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Irina Murakhovskaya is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Irina Murakhovskaya, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Murakhovskaya graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Murakhovskaya has 16 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore University Hospital At Syosset
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Irina Murakhovskaya MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Irina Murakhovskaya practice?
- Dr. Irina Murakhovskaya has 1 office location.
Dr. Irina Murakhovskaya practices Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, and Medical Oncology near Woodbury, NY.
See Woodbury Internists and Woodbury Oncologists.