A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Irina Murakhovskaya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Irina Murakhovskaya is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Murakhovskaya
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Murakhovskaya Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Irina Murakhovskaya, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Murakhovskaya graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Murakhovskaya has 16 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore University Hospital At Syosset
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Irina Murakhovskaya MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Irina Murakhovskaya practice?
- Dr. Irina Murakhovskaya has 1 office location.
Dr. Irina Murakhovskaya practices Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, and Medical Oncology near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Internists and Bronx Oncologists.