A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Irina Murakhovskaya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Irina Murakhovskaya is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Irina Murakhovskaya, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Murakhovskaya graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Murakhovskaya has 16 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore University Hospital At Syosset
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Irina Murakhovskaya MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hematology & Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Irina Murakhovskaya practice?
- Dr. Irina Murakhovskaya has 4 office locations.
Dr. Irina Murakhovskaya practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hematology & Oncology near Woodbury, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See Woodbury Internists and Woodbury Oncologists.