A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Irina Nekrasova:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nekrasova
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nekrasova Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Nekrasova graduated from Russian State Medical University (Rsmu), Moscow.
Dr. Nekrasova has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Meadowview County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Irina Nekrasova MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Irina Nekrasova practice?
- Dr. Irina Nekrasova has 1 office location.
Dr. Irina Nekrasova practices Psychiatry near Secaucus, NJ.
See Secaucus Psychiatrists.