A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Irina Nistor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Irina Nistor, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nistor graduated from Cornell University, New York. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Nistor has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Estrella Medical Center
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Irina Nistor MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Irina Nistor practice?
- Dr. Irina Nistor has 1 office location.
Dr. Irina Nistor practices Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Radiologists.