Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Irina Ohanian
Dr. Irina Ohanian, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Burlington, MA, with other offices in Brockton, MA and North Easton, MA. She has 20 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Ohanian is affiliated with Steward Good Samaritan Med, Steward Good Samaritan Med Ctr and Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center - West Campus. Dr. Ohanian has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Irina Ohanian has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Irina Ohanian is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Burlington, MA.
Dr. Gale Fiarman
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Burlington, MA 0 mi25
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Burlington, MA 0 mi40
Dr. Karen Mckoy
Dermatology, Internal Medicine
Burlington, MA 0 mi43