A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Irina Pankova:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Irina Pankova is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Education & Awards
Dr. Pankova graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Pankova has 12 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Irina Pankova DO and MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Irina Pankova practice?
- Dr. Irina Pankova has 6 office locations.
Dr. Irina Pankova practices Ophthalmology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Ophthalmologists.