A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Irina Pankova:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Irina Pankova is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pankova
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Pankova Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Education & Awards
Dr. Pankova graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Pankova has 12 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Irina Pankova DO and MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Irina Pankova practice?
- Dr. Irina Pankova has 6 office locations.
Dr. Irina Pankova practices Ophthalmology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Ophthalmologists.