A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Irina Proshkina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Irina Proshkina is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Proshkina
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Proshkina Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Irina Proshkina, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Proshkina graduated from - Bashkirian State Med. Univ.. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Proshkina has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Scripps Memorial Hospital Encinitas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Irina F Proshkina MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Irina F. Proshkina practice?
- Dr. Irina Proshkina has 1 office location.
Dr. Irina Proshkina practices Family Medicine near Carlsbad, CA.
See Carlsbad Primary Care Doctors.