A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Irina Proshkina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Irina Proshkina is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Proshkina
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Proshkina Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Irina Proshkina, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Proshkina graduated from - Bashkirian State Med. Univ.. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Proshkina has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Scripps Memorial Hospital Encinitas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Irina F Proshkina MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Irina F. Proshkina practice?
- Dr. Irina Proshkina has 1 office location.
Dr. Irina Proshkina practices Family Medicine near Carlsbad, CA.
See Carlsbad Primary Care Doctors.