A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Irina Puscariu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Irina Puscariu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Puscariu
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Puscariu Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Irina Puscariu, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Puscariu graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Tirgu-Mures, Tirgu Mures.
Dr. Puscariu has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Kansas City Hospital
- Kansas City Veterans Affairs
- Two Rivers Psychiatric Hosp, Kansas City, Mo
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Irina Anca Puscariu MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Irina A. Puscariu practice?
- Dr. Irina Puscariu has 7 office locations.
Dr. Irina Puscariu practices Psychiatry near Lees Summit, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Kansas City, MO.
See Lees Summit Psychiatrists.