A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Irina Puscariu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Irina Puscariu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Irina Puscariu, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Puscariu graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Tirgu-Mures, Tirgu Mures.
Dr. Puscariu has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Kansas City Hospital
- Kansas City Veterans Affairs
- Two Rivers Psychiatric Hosp, Kansas City, Mo
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Irina Anca Puscariu MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Irina A. Puscariu practice?
- Dr. Irina Puscariu has 7 office locations.
Dr. Irina Puscariu practices Psychiatry near Lees Summit, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Kansas City, MO.
See Lees Summit Psychiatrists.