Dr. Irina Puscariu Is this you?

April 24th, 2015

Best doctor I had.

January 17th, 2012

Dr. Puscariu was a caring, effective physician

Bad doctor

Truly Romanian dictator style bedside manner. Not a nice woman, Do not recommend.

September 10th, 2010

dissatisfied

I waited over an hour to see dr. puscariu at her north kansas city office. I was told she was running late but when I stepped outside, she was outside smoking a cigarette!When she finally came into the office, she told me a long story about how she was busy taking care of a patient.She kept asking me the same question over and over again and was not listening to me, the patient. She also kept looking at her watch, as if to imply she was too busy for me. I took her prescription and tossed it out the window into the air she polluted herself. As an aside, I called the office where she was working cause I decided to give her another try and the lady at the office said" I can't tell you where she went or what happened...only that she no longer practices here". Way to abandon your patients' dr. puscariu. Dont you have to notify us in writing that you are leaving?

August 22nd, 2016