Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Irina Sachelarie
Dr. Irina Sachelarie, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Carlisle, PA. She has 20 years of experience. Her specialties include Medical Oncology, Hematology and Oncology, Hematology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Sachelarie is affiliated with Carlisle Regional Medical Center, Portage Health Hospital and Carlisle Regional Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Irina Sachelarie has the following 4 specialties
- Medical Oncology
Think of an oncologist as your main physician for cancer care. After being diagnosed, you’ll meet regularly with an oncologist to explore and manage your treatment options, as well as monitor your condition throughout the process. Medical oncologists...
- Hematology and Oncology
An Oncologist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of different cancers. This physician has extensive knowledge of the different signs and symptoms of cancer, as well as the various methods of treatment.
A hematology specialist is an expert in disorders of the blood, the blood forming organs and bone marrow. These doctors diagnose, treat and work to prevent diseases that affect the production of blood and its components, as well as the ability...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Irina Sachelarie is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Carlisle, PA.
Dr. Maged Khoory
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology
Carlisle, PA 0 mi52
Dr. Nicolau Dacosta
Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine
Carlisle, PA 0 mi30
Dr. Vikram Bathula
Carlisle, PA 0 mi10