A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Irina Shanidze:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Irina Shanidze is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Irina Shanidze, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shanidze graduated from Donetsk State M. Gorky Medical University.
Dr. Shanidze has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Irina Omarievna Shanidze MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Irina O. Shanidze practice?
- Dr. Irina Shanidze has 3 office locations.
Dr. Irina Shanidze practices Internal Medicine near Novi, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Farmington Hills, MI and Southfield, MI.
See Novi Internists.