A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Irina Urusova:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Irina Urusova is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Urusova
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Urusova Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Irina Urusova, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- General Endocrinology & Metabolism
Education & Awards
Dr. Urusova graduated from First Leningrad I P Pavlov Medical Institute, St Petersburg. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Urusova has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Irina Arkadievna Urusova MD is a female Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Irina A. Urusova practice?
- Dr. Irina Urusova has 3 office locations.
Dr. Irina Urusova practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Tarzana, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists and Los Angeles Endocrinologists.