A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Irina Urusova:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Irina Urusova is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Irina Urusova, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- General Endocrinology & Metabolism
Education & Awards
Dr. Urusova graduated from First Leningrad I P Pavlov Medical Institute, St Petersburg. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Urusova has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Irina Arkadievna Urusova MD is a female Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Irina A. Urusova practice?
- Dr. Irina Urusova has 3 office locations.
Dr. Irina Urusova practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Tarzana, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists and Los Angeles Endocrinologists.