A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Irina Urusova:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Irina Urusova is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Irina Urusova, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- General Endocrinology & Metabolism
Education & Awards
Dr. Urusova graduated from First Leningrad I P Pavlov Medical Institute, St Petersburg. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Urusova has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Urusova accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans