A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Irina Zhukova:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Irina Zhukova, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Irina Zhukova, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zhukova graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Zhukova has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- St Barnabas Medical Center
- Mountainside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Irina Zhukova DO is a female Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Irina Zhukova practice?
- Dr. Irina Zhukova has 2 office locations.
Dr. Irina Zhukova practices Internal Medicine near East Hanover, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Fairfield, NJ.
See East Hanover Internists.