Dr. Irinel Stanciu MD Patient Reviews

• Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism Boise, ID

3.3

May 16th, 2016
I have never been treated by any person on the planet let alone a doctor worse than this doctor

May 9th, 2016
Wonderful Doctor!!
Dr. Stancieu is amazing! So caring and follows up to make sure you are ok!

May 19th, 2015
just terrible
i saw dr Stanciu a bout a month ago. It was a nightmare. I gave her my endo. medical records and the first thing she did was slam them down and said i dont have time to read this. I have multiple cyst and one has been drain and biopsied several times. It keeps feeling back up. I was told by my other endo that if this keeps happening and compromising my swallowing it will have to come out. Dr Stanciu said she will keep sticking needles in to drain it. um...NO. I have a history of low corstisol levels. She kept saying i dont have that problems even though i brought her my records. She fought me on this subject. She wanted me to continue the spironolacto even through she never checked my aldostrone levels. I was told once my levels come down to stop the med. so i did a year before i saw her. She never even brought up the bulky left adernal gland. The acth is 4 points aove the low cut off level and my t3 is one point above the low cut off level. She says im fine.

March 4th, 2015
Very knowledgeable and explains everything so you understand. Excellent doctor would highly recommend her to anyone.

September 16th, 2013
Took her time to explain things.
Dr. Stanciu took her time to explain my condition and what the possible outcomes were. She (or her office) followed up quickly to any questions or prescription refill requests. I am extremely happy with the care I've received thus far.

April 14th, 2013
Do not expect out of the box thinking
Very disappointed in this doctor. She came with all the answers so it was not necessary to listen to the patient. She had all the degrees, she even listed them when she was questioned. Very by the outdated "book". It was like we were in the 1950s and the doctors were all knowing.

January 30th, 2013
Strictly by the book
Do not go to this doctor if you believe patient/doctor healthcare partnership. She goes strictly by the tests. How you feel has no relevance. If the tests say you are perfect ----- your comments about how you feel --- are irrelevant. No I would not recommend this doctor under any circumstances if you want your input to be considered. If the pill manufacturer says a pill will work then that is the end of the discussion....

March 4th, 2012
very smart and an excellent doctor.
My only feedback would be that she can come across as clinical and not always as warm as some.people may like. I can go see a shrink if I want warm and fuzzy. I want her if I have thyroid cancer. Period.

June 23rd, 2011
Excellent
Four the past four years, I have been under the care of Dr. Stanciu for my thyroid condition. She is not only very knowledeable and an excellent diagnostician, but she takes personal interest in me as well as my ongoing treatment. I highly recommend her.

May 31st, 2011
Dr. Stanchiu is very knowledgeable and professional. I have been seeing her for about 4 years and have always been impressed by her manner. She explains everything thoroughly and is patient with questions. I highly recommend her as a practitioner.

January 3rd, 2011
Horrible
When I had my appointment and was telling the Dr. about my current health situation, she answered me with "you are wasting my time". When I voiced my concern about the comment to the staff, I was consoled with a certified letter from the office dismissing me from their care. They did not refer me to any other Dr. for further care, and did not refill my prescriptions. If you can find another Dr. to see for your thyroid condition, I highly recommend you do so.

August 14th, 2010
She does not listen or seem concerned about my well being AT ALL.