A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Irineo Pantangco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Irineo Pantangco, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pantangco graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. Pantangco has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Carmel East
- Memorial Hospital Of Union County
- Mount Carmel East Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Irineo Perez Pantangco MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Irineo P. Pantangco practice?
- Dr. Irineo Pantangco has 5 office locations.
Dr. Irineo Pantangco practices Otolaryngology near Lancaster, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Zanesville, OH and Reynoldsburg, OH.
See Lancaster Otolaryngologists.