A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Irini Veronikis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Irini Veronikis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Irini Veronikis, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Veronikis graduated from University of Patras Faculty of Medicine. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Veronikis has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Mercy Medical Center
- Mercy Hospital - St. Louis, MO
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Irini E Veronikis MD is a female Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Irini E. Veronikis practice?
- Dr. Irini Veronikis has 1 office location.
Dr. Irini Veronikis practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Internists and Saint Louis Endocrinologists.