Dr. Iris Aronson Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Iris Aronson?

She's the Best

Posted on October 18th, 2012

Kind and caring, the best doctor I ever met. She does handle complex conditions, so if you're sort of routine, you might look elsewhere. But if you have a blistering disease, she's the best in the U.S. Treated me like a person, not a set of hard-to-sort-out symptoms.

Dr. Aronson is a disturbingly unprofessional medical care provider

Posted on February 9th, 2009

Plan on spending upwards of 3 hours waiting for a meager 3 minutes with Dr. Aronson if you are not a "complicated" enough patient for her to bother with. She admittedly gets behind frequently because of her "complicated patients" and said that if I wanted to avoid such a long wait in the future, I should schedule my appointment for first thing in the morning or the last slot in the afternoon. I suppose that's what happens when they schedule 2-4 people for every 15 minute time slot during the day...I went there to get blood work done. The receptionist chided me for not ensuring that they had given me the proper paperwork after my last visit. She said that if they do not present me with the proper paperwork (which they had not done, as I was supposed to get a lab report) then it was my responsibility to ask. How am I supposed to ask for something that I don't even know exists? Why is it my responsibility to make sure they do their jobs?Aside from the accusatory office staff, after waiting for 3 hours, I didn't even end up having the blood work done because she "changed her mind". I had fasted for 18 hours for this blood work, took time off of work and school, waited for 3 hours, and then they didn't even end up doing it! Dr. Aronson entered the room, looked at me and said, "well everything looks good." 3 hours for a medical professional to tell me what I can already deduce. I didn't walk out with any procedure having been preformed or even a prescription for what I had gone there for.I've never been so frustrated in my life-- having to wait 3 hours for her to waltz in and say "everything looks good" without even coming within 2 feet of me. How cold and callas of an individual do you have to be to treat a patient in such a way? Perhaps she has forgotten about that little thing called a Hippocratic OathThis is by far the worst doctor that I have ever been to.

Posted on June 26th, 2014