A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Iris Ayala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Iris Ayala is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Ayala graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Ayala has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Umdnj- University Hospital Columbus Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Iris Nereida Ayala FACOG and MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Iris N. Ayala practice?
- Dr. Iris Ayala has 1 office location.
Dr. Iris Ayala practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Eustis, FL.
See Eustis Obstetricians & Gynecologists.