A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Iris Brossard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Iris Brossard is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Iris Brossard, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Electroencephalography (EEG)
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brossard graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Brossard has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Horizon
- Bronson Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Iris Brossard MD is a female Neurologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Iris Brossard practice?
- Dr. Iris Brossard has 4 office locations.
Dr. Iris Brossard practices Neurology near Hermitage, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Cloud, MN and Greenville, PA.
See Hermitage Neurologists.