Dr. Iris Danziger Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Iris Danziger?

August 4th, 2016

great doc

Dr. Danziger is one of the friendliest doctors I have ever known. She was very caring and helpful. My ear problem was taken care of for the first time in years. I only waited about 3 weeks for an appointment(some ENTs are booking out 3 months!!!) I waited about 15-20 minutes in the office (including check in and blood pressure monitoring). Her staff was very positive and able to assist me with insurance questions. I would highly recommend her!

July 20th, 2016

I I waited almost 2 months to get an appointment. When I arrived I had to wait over 2 hours to finally see the doctor. She spent only 5 min with me and told me I did not have a sinus problem and that I did not need a CT and to follow up with my primary doctor. My primary doctor put in for the CT which showed significant problems and told me I needed surgery to fix the problems. I will not be going back to this doctor, trying to find a new doctor that will listen to me and fix the problem I have been having for the past 12 years!

June 2nd, 2015

Very compassionate.

February 11th, 2015

Dr. Danziger was very pleasant. She had a wonderful bedside manner and took the time to talk to me about what was bothering me. She was able to treat me and resolve my problem. Her office staff was exceptional, very friendly and helpful both on the phone and in person. I saw comments on here about the wait time but did not find her wait time to be unreasonable. Highly recommended!!!

January 14th, 2014

look someplace else for help

all i can say is that i do not understand how some practitioners are still in practice when they cant, or wont, do their job. I went to this ENT several times in the past year. I had ear tube dysfunction in the past, it is nothing new to me and i know how it feels. i knew something was wrong with them again. The first time i went in for an appt, she was very pleasant but seemed to care less what my problem is, seemed to care more about pushing me over to the audiologist for a hearing eval. She then told me nothing was wrong with my ears and gave me nasal spray. They didnt work, i went back, she pushed me back to audiology (how can my hearing change in a few weeks>?? how is this even able to be billed and passed by medicare and medicaid? ) i was told im fine, iven another spray and antihistamine. Two weeks later i was in such pain, head full of pressure, couldnt even swollow. i went to the ER, where they said i had Eustachian Tube dysfunction. Exactly what i thought the first time. So i made another appt, where she looked at me and told me nothing was wrong, i had "hyperacusis" (which i do not have, wrong diagnoses) and tinnitus (which was due to my complaints that i had ringing in my ear. i do NOT have actual tinnitus however, as my ears were clogged and causing the noise and the noise has since been gone). ONLY when i told her other docs said i had tube problems again did she say "yes, you have SOME dysfunction, but i cant help you with it if you do not have fluid in your ears and it is only pressure. She once again pushed me over to adiology (really??? AGAIN? can we say "overbilling nonsense"??) i suffered for many more months thinking i could not do anything about my pressure, until my nose started bleeding everyday for two months from the sprays. I made an apt with a proper ent, who placed tubes in asap. My congestion has cleared, my pressure is gone, and the sprays that were eating away at my nose are in the garbage. This ent flat out lied to me that i could not have tubes again. Did she just feel lazy or not know what she was doing? There are several more complaints of her from others, i wish i had heard them a year ago as i would have had a much less painful past year. Ontop of it all, i would like to note that the audiologist in her office is the RUDEST lady i have met. Not one bit of professionalism in that one! I had hearing loss, (may clear up with the tubes) and she LAUGHED at me when i could not hear her test. Very nasty one that woman is. Someone should be reviewing their medical ethics at that office!!! and in my opinion, insurance should be reviewing how many times they are doing audio tests on the same people. seems very off to me! I hope that this review saves someone else the misery and time this place caused me this past year! thank god i found a good ENT!!!

August 9th, 2013

Very good ent

Very good ENT. Have taken two of my children to Dr. Danzinger for surgery. Very kind and good doctor. My husband also went to see Dr Danzinger. He had a bad cough for about 6 months that no one could find the cause of. Dr. Danzinger diagnosed the cause of the cause and cured him with one office visit. I highly recommend this doctor.

July 30th, 2013

excellen

My office visit with Dr. Danziger was wonderful! She was able to diagnose and treat my problem promptly. I had read other reviews but found her to be prompt and courteous. She spent a great deal of time with me. Her office staff was absolutely the best!!

November 1st, 2012

Too long of a wait.

We had an appt at 1:30 and so did 3 other people. Wait time is terrible and very rude in my opinion. Why can some doctors never stick to a schedule? Or plan accordingly. Very disappointing.

November 21st, 2011

Stay Away

Do not go to this ENT. I couldn't even put a sentence together to tell her my syptomes and she kept interuppting me several times. I finally spoke up and called her on it. She was extremely rude. I never did get a clear picture from her what was wrong. Even still I went back for follow-up and scheduled surgery with her but days later I called and cancelled after finally listening to my gut instinct that I don't trust this doctor. If she treated me so rudely in her office do I really want her poking around when I am put under....find someone who will listen.

August 12th, 2010

Was not overly impressed. I arrived at the office on time and was taken in within a5 minutes, after passing the dr sitting in front of a computer in a room and she didn't arrive in to see me till 45 minutes later, I was the only patient there. That irritated me and told me my ear trouble was wax buildup. NO IT IS NOT!!! My ear is no better than when I went in there. It is still plugged. She didn't even look in my ear after extracting some wax. I was sent there by my primary for eustation tube is closed. Very frustrated as I have been dealing with this since APRIL!! Finding another ENT!!

September 21st, 2017