A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Iris Del Toro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Iris Del Toro is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Del Toro graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Iris Monserrate Del Toro MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Iris M. Del Toro practice?
- Dr. Iris Del Toro has 1 office location.
Dr. Iris Del Toro practices Psychiatry near Redmond, WA.
See Redmond Psychiatrists.