A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Iris Dori:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Iris Dori is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Iris Dori, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Dori graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Dori has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Staten Island University South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Iris Ellen Dori MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Iris E. Dori practice?
- Dr. Iris Dori has 3 office locations.
Dr. Iris Dori practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Staten Island, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Staten Island Obstetricians & Gynecologists.