Dr. Iris Eisenberg MD Patient Reviews

• Adolescent Medicine Jacksonville, FL

2.5

July 5th, 2016
Outstanding doctor
My two children were seen by 3 other pediatricians in Jacksonville before we found Dr. Eisenberg. She is a no-nonsense doctor who knows her stuff and does not sugar coat it. If you want someone to tell you what you want to hear vs. what you need to hear she is not for you. Outstanding practice.

June 19th, 2014
Never had such a rude experience!
I wish I had seen the other parent's review of their rude experience before I made my child's appt. I'm not sure I would have believed it if I had not experienced it for myself. First, the receptionist was a piece of work and does NOT need to be working around people, especially children. She was extremely rude and I was going to report her to the doctor and THEN I discovered that the apple doesn't fall too far from the tree. I have no idea what this Doc's problem is but she was very rude to me, never once made eye contact and did her very best to make me and my child feel like we were an annoyance to her. I seriously considered just walking out of the office and probably should have because we will not be back.

September 23rd, 2013
The doctor is terrible. She has no respect for the patient. She looks disheveled with a dirty hat on her hair. She is rude not sensitive to children. She diagnosed my daughter with sleeping disorders after spending 1 min in the room. That was a terrible experience. I will never go back.

August 13th, 2010
One of a kind
Dr. Eisenberg knows and treats our children like her own (24 x 7 x 365). Your child could not have a better qualified or more caring doctor.