A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Iris Foley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Iris Foley, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Foley graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Foley has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - Allen Pavillion
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Iris Hsuan Foley MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Iris H. Foley practice?
- Dr. Iris Foley has 1 office location.
Dr. Iris Foley practices Diagnostic Radiology near Newton Lower Falls, MA.
See Newton Lower Falls Radiologists.