A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Iris Foley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Foley
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Foley Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Iris Foley, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Foley graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Foley has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - Allen Pavillion
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Iris Hsuan Foley MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Iris H. Foley practice?
- Dr. Iris Foley has 1 office location.
Dr. Iris Foley practices Diagnostic Radiology near Newton Lower Falls, MA.
See Newton Lower Falls Radiologists.