A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Iris Gibbs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Iris Gibbs, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Auditory Tumor (Acoustic Neuroma)
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Cancer (Meningel Neoplasm)
- CNS Tumor (Ependymoma)
- Gamma Knife Surgery (Stereotactic Radiosurgery)
- Nervous System Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Pituitary Gland Cancer
- Radiation Oncology
- Skull Base Cancer
- Spinal Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Gibbs graduated from Stanford University. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Gibbs has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gibbs accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Santa Clara Family Health Plan - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Cigna - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Iris C. Gibbs practice?
Dr. Iris Gibbs practices Radiation Oncology near Stanford, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Palo Alto, CA.
See Stanford Oncologists.