Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Iris Krishna
Dr. Iris Krishna, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Atlanta, GA, with other offices in Fayetteville, GA and Atlanta, GA (and 2 other locations). She has 7 years of experience. Her specialties include Maternal and Fetal Medicine and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Krishna is affiliated with Grady General Hospital, Piedmont Fayette Hospital and Piedmont Newnan Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Iris Krishna has the following 2 specialties
- Maternal and Fetal Medicine
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Iris Krishna is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Atlanta, GA.
Dr. Kimberly Looney
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Gynecology, Obstetrics
Atlanta, GA 0 mi15
Dr. Martina Badell
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Atlanta, GA 0 mi9
Dr. Lakisha Eaton
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Gynecology, Obstetrics, Hospitalist
Atlanta, GA 0 mi9