A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Iris Krishna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Iris Krishna is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Iris Krishna, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Krishna graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport.
Dr. Krishna has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Piedmont Fayette Hospital
- Piedmont Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Iris I Krishna MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Iris I. Krishna practice?
- Dr. Iris Krishna has 4 office locations.
Dr. Iris Krishna practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Fayetteville, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Atlanta, GA.
See Fayetteville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.