A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Iris Medini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Iris Medini is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Medini
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Medini Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Iris Medini, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Medini graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Medini has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
- St. Cloud Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Iris Medini MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Iris Medini practice?
- Dr. Iris Medini has 1 office location.
Dr. Iris Medini practices Psychiatry near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Psychiatrists.