A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Iris Medini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Iris Medini is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Medini
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Medini Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Iris Medini, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Medini graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Medini has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
- St. Cloud Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Iris Medini MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Iris Medini practice?
- Dr. Iris Medini has 1 office location.
Dr. Iris Medini practices Psychiatry near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Psychiatrists.