A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Iris Moore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Iris Moore is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Iris Moore, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Pediatric Otolaryngology
Education & Awards
Dr. Moore graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Moore has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Alegent Immanuel Medical Center
- Allegent Health Community Memorial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Iris Jean Bowdino Moore MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Iris J. Moore practice?
- Dr. Iris Moore has 3 office locations.
Dr. Iris Moore practices Otolaryngology near Omaha, NE.
Additional practice locations include: Missouri Valley, IA.
See Omaha Otolaryngologists.