A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Iris Navarro-Millan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Iris Navarro-Millan is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Navarro-Millan
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Navarro-Millan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Iris Navarro-Millan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Navarro-Millan graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Navarro-Millan has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Birmingham Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Iris Yolanda Navarro-Millan MD is a female Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Iris Y. Navarro-Millan practice?
- Dr. Iris Navarro-Millan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Iris Navarro-Millan practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Birmingham, AL.
See Birmingham Internists and Birmingham Rheumatologists.